Chicago Law Firm Representing People Injured In Car And Truck Accidents
Chicago is a busy metro area full of opportunities for traffic accidents, and indeed, collisions happen every day somewhere in the region. When accidents result in injuries, prompt medical attention is important, as well as a timely legal analysis. Whether you were injured while driving a car, riding a motorcycle, driving a truck, riding a bicycle or walking along a road as a pedestrian, you need quality legal counsel just as surely as you need a medical evaluation and possibly medical treatment.
Since 1983, people injured in crashes have turned to the law firm that is now known as Polansky & Cichon, Chtd., for answers and representation. Our motor vehicle accident attorneys are experienced in all phases of car and truck accident cases, including:
- Accident reconstruction
- Evaluation of injuries and losses
- Development of legal theories of negligence
- Quantification of claims in dollars
We encourage you to bring your accidental injury caused by a traffic accident to our attention. Let us explain how we can help you maximize recovery of compensation.
What We Look For In Traffic Accident Cases
Many people assume that negligence is always to be found in actions of another driver. However, some collisions occur for other reasons, such as:
- Brakes, a steering system, a tire, a seat belt or an airbag was defective or malfunctioned.
- A road was in poor repair or traffic signs were missing.
- A commercial establishment served liquor to a drunk person who then got behind the wheel of their car or truck and drove while impaired, causing an accident
Taking such possibilities into account, we never make assumptions before doing an investigation. Our motor vehicle accident attorneys are ready to help you pursue all compensation you are eligible for from all sources.
The Main Idea: Helping You Get Better
You may have suffered an injury such as one of the following in a car, truck or motorcycle crash:
- Road rash
- One or more broken bones
- An amputation
- A back, neck or shoulder injury
- A traumatic brain injury (TBI) or any type of head injury
- A spinal cord injury resulting in quadriplegia, paraplegia or partial paralysis
Besides emergency medical treatment, you will likely need follow-up care, possibly including further surgery and/or physical therapy. If your injuries were catastrophic, you may need durable medical equipment and/or home remodeling to help you live with disabilities. Our goal, if we represent you, is to help you recover the compensation you need to pay for all needed medical care, replace your lost wages if appropriate and otherwise recover financial wholeness.